Having couples tattoos is the latest trend these days. It’s a great way of showing everyone how much love and affection you have devoted to one another. It also improves the intimacy between the two of you, as you are like “labeling” your body, literally, – no one has the capacity to break you two apart, no matter what they do, no matter what the problem is – having a statement that you are meant for one another.
There are various couples’ tattoos that you can ask your artist to do. Quotations, characters or figures – the design could be random or could signify an important event in your relationship. But be very careful in having it. Make sure that you and your partner will really last a lifetime, so better get couples tattoos if you are already sure that soon you will be tying the knot together, because taking it off is not only expensive but time-consuming, too. It could also ruin your skin, so you have to really think about it for a couple of times. Once you have decided that you really want to have couples tattoos, here are some design that you may consider. We have consolidated the sweetest and cutest couples’ tattoos that you will surely enjoy, hopefully together as a beautiful couple!
Best Couples Tattoo Ideas for Inspiration
1. You are mine, I am yours.
2. Now you’re my whole life.
3. We will always have each other.
4. Twisted arrows with couple’s initials.
5. Always be TRUE LOVE with passion.
6. Together forever.
7. Sun and moon
8. You are my sunshine, my only sunshine couples tattoos quotes.
9. Cute sun and moon couples quotes.
10. Every saint has a past, every sinner has a future.
11. Rat tattoo from Instagram.
12. Heart and star with initials and anniversary dates.
13. Man and woman skull with flowers and jewelries.
14. All things are possible if God is with us.
15. Pizza slices for pizza lovers, yeah!
16. Pink and blue skull at the back of the couple.
17. One life, one love with crowns.
18. One love, one life.
19. Be the one to guide me, but never hold me down.
20. You are my strength cute couples tattoos quote.
21. Cute infinity couples tattoos.
22. Mario and Princess cute couples tattoos.
23. Man and woman skull tattoos
24. I love him and her.
25. Heart-shaped key and padlock – certainly one of the cute couples tattoos.
26. Black 3D key and lock couples tattoos.
27. The Little Mermaid, Princess Ariel, kissing her Prince Charming.
28. Lion and lioness couples tattoos.
29. Her king and queen with crowns.
30. Infinity ropes – isn’t it one of the cute couples tattoos?
31. Heart infinity — To Infinity and Beyond!
32. I love him/her.
33. Correre Vishi – an Italian phrase which means Take Risks.
34. Heart doodles with quotations.
35. Color-splash hearts.
36. You are my happy, I love being yours.
37. Hakuna Matata – a Swahili phrase which means “no worries” – one of the greatest couples tattoos quotes.
38. Greatest catch – heart and fishing tackle.
39. What God has joined together, let not man separate.
40. Couples Tattoos Quotes: All is full of love.
41. Follow me, I’ll follow you.
42. Skull cute couples tattoos.
43. Red crystal hearts with black roses.
44. From a popular cartoon — the Corpse Bride.
45. A direction guide.
46. Probably one of the longest couples tattoos quotes on the list – carry your heart with me.
47. Carpe Noctem, a Latin phrase which means “Seize the Night.”
48. A butterfly promise of endless love.
49. Perfect for couples who love to read books, indeed!
50. One of the cutest couples tattoos from a popular Disney Movie, Beauty and the Beast.
51. Mickey and Minnie in love!
52. Always and Forever — a promise that should not be broken.
Piercing Models hopes you have found great couples tattoos, out of the 52 images we have shown, that you may consider once you have fully decided to make your relationship into the next step.
Love is such a wonderful thing that we sometimes do some crazy things just to prove the purity of our feelings and intentions. Couples tattoos are undoubtedly great – these are not just visually attractive, its meanings have bestowed your entire self to your partner. Do you and your partner have one? Share yours in the comments, we’re all models after all!
Hey readers! I’m Jeffrey and your tattoo artist of the day;) I have been drawing and painting my whole life, and after graduating high school I decided it was time for a bigger challenge and I started drawing on people. I’m so fortunate I got to express my creativity through my body art and even more so to share my passion with my now wife Emilie. She started working with me in my tattoo shop as a piercer and I started writing about and photographing, my creations on this blog. I love to hear from you and hope you enjoy our work together!