Moon tattoos have become popular these days for both men and women who love being inked. These are not just pleasant to look at, these also symbolize a lot of things, and thus, people think they are empowered by having it on their body.
True enough, with the positive perception these bestow to people, they tend to attract a lot of good things in their life. It may not be proven, but having that “oomph” feeling within you once you have successfully acquired moon tattoos, you will have the clarity and better outlook, helping you towards formulating the best action plan that could be beneficial to you in the long run.
Moon tattoos have been associated with different meanings, like shamanic beliefs, women’s changing phase, balance and time, illumination, fertility and many more. Because of all these meanings, moon tattoos are undoubtedly something you should have inked on your body.
Moon Tattoos for Men and Women
If you are interested in having a moon tattoo, here are some amazing ideas that you can check out to help you assess what you want to have on your next session with your tattooist.
1. Solid Black Wrist Moon Tattoo
2. Moon with Aztec Design Tattoo
3. Aztec Sun and Moon Tattoos
4. Cute Solid Black Crescent Moon Tattoo
5. Totem Moon Tattoos
6. Sun Kissed by Crescent Moon Tattoos
7. Sun and Moon — they are indeed connected to each other.
8. Sun and Moon – they symbolize femininity and masculinity
9. Crescent Moon Star
10. Splashed Colors on a Crescent Moon Tattoo
11. Happy Tattoo, isn’t it?
12. The silver color highlighted the Stars and Moon
13. Colorful Sun and Moon with Jewels
14. Sleeping Moon Tattoo
15. Serene Sky
16. Amazing Sun and Moon
17. Different Types of Moon Tattoos
18. Breathtaking Full Moon Tattoo
19. Moon Tattoo on Thigh
20. Cat sitting on the Moon
21. Woman Kissing the Moon
22. Woman Looking at the Moon
23. Full Moon Tattoo
24. Forest, Mountains and Moon Tattoos
25. Crescent Moon with Forest Design Tattoos
26. Simple yet Girly Moon Tattoo
27. Moon with Roses
28. Cat, Roses and Moon Tattoos
29. Bird in a Branch Crescent Moon Tattoo
30. Roses inside the Crescent Moon Tattoos
31. Eye, Sun and Crescent Moon
32. Tree and Full Moon – Rocking Tattoo!
33. Different Phases of the Moon Tattoo
34. Clouds around the Crescent Moon Tattoos
35. Bats and Black Cat with the Moon
36. Full Moon on Arm
37. The Phases of the Moon Tattooed on the Arm
Getting your next moon tattoo
If it is your first time to be inked, or if you plan to add more design on your skin, moon tattoos are certainly something that you must consider. They are not “plain” looking at all, they symbolize different perspectives in life that help individuals see things at a better viewpoint.
Check out all the inspirational moon tattoos above – you will surely find something that matches your preferences. Let’s hope you’ll not turn into a wolf with one of these pieces of moon art! Post yours in the comments!
Hey readers! I’m Jeffrey and your tattoo artist of the day;) I have been drawing and painting my whole life, and after graduating high school I decided it was time for a bigger challenge and I started drawing on people. I’m so fortunate I got to express my creativity through my body art and even more so to share my passion with my now wife Emilie. She started working with me in my tattoo shop as a piercer and I started writing about and photographing, my creations on this blog. I love to hear from you and hope you enjoy our work together!