Having a tattoo is definitely the trend these days. In the past, getting one will result in weird glances from other people, as some would think that you are synonymous with trouble. But today, the majority of people accept the fact that having a tattoo is certainly a great way to express yourself. Beliefs and meanings are just among the reasons why people get tattoos in different areas of their body.
One of the most popular areas where one can place a tattoo is the stomach. Stomach tattoo is definitely sexy – you can show everyone your tattoo by wearing skimpy outfits if you are a woman, or by taking off your shirt if you are a man.
Stomach Tattoo Ideas for Men
1. Vampire Tattoo on Stomach
2. Tyrese Gibson’s Tattoo
4. Stabbed Hand
5. Skull with Birds Tattoo on Stomach
6. Polynesian Tattoo on Stomach
7. Peacock Inspired
8. Muscular Man with Stomach Tattoo
10. London Clock Tower Stomach Tattoo for Men
11. Lion Stomach Tattoos
12. Latin Words Men Tattoo on Stomach
13. Jesus with Crown of Thorns Stomach Tattoo
14. Japanese Dragon Stomach Tattoo
15. Guns Tattoos on Stomach
16. Geometric Owl Tattoo on Stomach
17. Flying Eagle Tattoo on Stomach
18. Eagle Stomach Tattoo for Men
19. Demon with Snakes Tattoos on Stomach
20. Demon Stomach Tattoo
21. Black Angry Owl Stomach Tattoos
22. Black Outstanding Skull Tattoo on Stomach
25. All I Need is Love Stomach Tattoos
26. 3rd Eye with Birds Stomach Tattoo
Stomach Tattoo Designs for Girls
1. Tribal Stomach Tattoos
2. Tribal Stomach Tattoos for Women
3. Tribal Stomach Tattoo
4. Stomach Peacock Feather Tattoo
5. Skull and Flower Stomach Tattoos
6. Sister, Animals and Butterfly Stomach Tattoo
7. Roses and Music Stomach Tattoos
8. Red and Black Stomach Tattoo
9. Pregnancy Quote Tattoo on Stomach
10. Phoenix Stomach Tattoo
11. Paisley Stomach Black Tattoos
12. My Cold Wolf
13. Lover Name with Red Flowers
14. Lock with Roses
15. Large Flower Stomach Tattoos
16. Insect with Leaves Stomach Tattoos
17. Heart Lock with Roses Stomach Tattoos
18. Heart and Crown Stomach Tattoos
19. Geometric Stomach Tattoos
20. Flower Tribal Tattoo
21. Eagle with Flower and Butterfly
22. Crown Lock
24. Blooming Violet Flowers
25. Black Stomach Plain Flower Tattoos
26. Bat Stomach Tattoo
Stomach tattoo – does it hurt?
There are particular areas of the body that can be a bit painful and stomach is among these. However, the pain will vary depending on a person’s sensitivity to pain. There are a lot of things that you can do before the procedure so as to lessen the pain, such as:
- Making your body hydrated by drinking lots of water days before.
- Getting adequate rest so as your body will have ample energy to handle the pain.
- Using OTC anesthetic creams, usually applied by the tattooist.
- Do not take illegal drugs – it will never take the edge off!
- Do not take ibuprofen and aspirin as these will thin your blood and will make you bleed more.
- Instead, take Tylenol or acetaminophen.
Whether it is your first time or you are already a pro, choose a skilled tattooist who can provide you not only a good design but also proper care to ensure that you will be fine before and after the procedure. Stomach tattoo is definitely something you should not miss trying out as not everyone has the urge to have it. Prepare your mind and body. The pain will not last long but the expression you will be etching your skin is surely a treasure worth celebrating.
If you have been getting tattoos, you are surely prepared to acquire one on your stomach. If it’s your first time, though, it would be best to settle on areas where you can handle the pain that you might experience, such as getting a chest or a sleeve tattoo.
Hey readers! I’m Jeffrey and your tattoo artist of the day;) I have been drawing and painting my whole life, and after graduating high school I decided it was time for a bigger challenge and I started drawing on people. I’m so fortunate I got to express my creativity through my body art and even more so to share my passion with my now wife Emilie. She started working with me in my tattoo shop as a piercer and I started writing about and photographing, my creations on this blog. I love to hear from you and hope you enjoy our work together!