If tattoos do not attract you, yet you love the idea of trying body arts, body paint is definitely something you must try. Body painting is a form of art that uses washable materials, therefore, it can be removed immediately.
It can be used on both men and women, depending on the illustration that will be used. The designs are limitless, you can experiment as much as you want, and show everyone how well you look on it.
It does not necessarily cover your entire body, covering your private parts. You can also focus on a particular part of your body and use a design that will symbolize something you value.
Female Body Paint Models
Here are some beautiful and sexy female body paint models. Do not be intimidated, by the way. No matter what your shape is, you’ll find something that will accentuate your features. Just carefully choose something that will look good on you.
1. Wrecked Walls Female Body Paint
2. Wild Body Paint Models
3. White Tigress Female Body Paint Models
4. Violin Body Paint Design
5. Body Paint Tigress Swimsuit Female Model
6. Venom Body Paint
7. Star Wars Inspired Body Paint On Female Model
8. Butterfly Body Paint Model
9. Spiderman Superhero Body Paint
10. CDs and Music Body Paint Female Model
11. Metal Body Paint on Female Model
12. Silver Gold Black Paint Models
13. Shouting Woman Body Paint Models
14. Sensual Black Body Paint Models
15. Red Dragon Body Paint On Back
16. Pregnant Female Body Paint Inspiration
17. Mona Lisa Paint Models
18. Mechanical Body Paint Design For Female
19. Iron Man Body Paint Design Inspiration
20. Incredible Fighter Body Paint Design
21. Gold And Silver Female Body Paint Models
22. Galaxy Body Paint Models
23. Female Predator Body Paint Model
24. Colorful Body Paint Models
25. Swimsuit Body Paint for Female
26. Body Dragonfly Paint Models
27. Bloody Rib Body Paint Models
28. Black Light Bodyscape Paint Models
29. Black and Swirls Body Paint Models
30. Beautiful and Festive Body Paint Models
31. Tiger Body Paint Tattoo
32. American Flag Body Paint
Body Painting Materials
Bodypaint models can make use of different materials, depending on their budget and the time frame that they would like to have it etched on their skin. Tempera is the cheapest material, however, the outcome is not really good compared to the other materials. I
f you want something that will look good on you but won’t cost you that match, you can get markers from Crayola, textile acrylics or MagicColor and Mehron. But if you have the budget, go for airbrush makeups and liquid latex.
Body painting is definitely a fun activity that you can enjoy with your family and friends, either you will have it on your own or find body paint models who will look good on it.
Hello! My name is Emily and I obsessed with piercings (and tattoos) since I was a little girl of 6 years old. I was fortunate enough to make my passion my work after meeting my amazing husband Jeffrey who owned his own tattoo shop. I just recently finished my internships at some of America’s most famous piercing shops and a dream to start something together was born. After falling in love with each other (and each other’s piercings and tattoos) we decided to expand his tattoo shop and I got to manage my own piercing shop in the same space! I’ve never been so happy being able to share my love for piercings through my shop and this blog I started back in 2013. We love to share models and inspiration, so feel free to email me your suggestions, pictures or if you just want to say hi!